"Wilderness Adventures" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Transportation Tip by darthmilmo

Australia Transportation: 251 reviews and 253 photos

Wilderness Adventures
by darthmilmo

Darwin lies near several interesting national parks, including Kakadu, Nitmiluk, and Litchfield, all of which hold a deep cultural significance to the local Aboriginal. I wanted to see all three so I took the Top Ender tour with Wilderness Adventures. Over the course of the next 5 days I would see them all with 6 fellow passengers and the driver/tour guide. We would cover over 1,500 km through the hot top end of Australia! Our tour guide was the friendly Graham, a local from Darwin who had ran tours for the last 9 years. He was a good sport that allowed us to tailor make the tour as we pleased based on his many years of experience. He provided tons of laughs as well with his many Pulp Fiction quotes. Sadly, this was his last tour as he was moving to New South Wales in the South of Australia. The passengers included the lovely Holly from the UK; ever speaking Nicky from Belgium; Christopher from Switzerland; the adventurous Nadine from France; Eduardo and his wife Sonia from Spain; and me. Together, we would bond in the next 5 days as we explored the top end of Australia aboard a Toyota Land cruiser with a trailer on tow.

Mode: AROUND
Type: Other
Website: http://www.wildernessadventures.com.au/

• Written Feb 11, 2004

Comments

darthmilmo

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

Have you been to Australia?