"SRC Salata" Top 5 Page for this destination Water sports Tip by croisbeauty
Water sports, Zagreb: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Now, this is why the town of Zagreb is unique place among the other capital towns in Europe. Just about 10 minutes walking from the heart of the city, there is a huge sports centre with a lot of different facilities.
Men, you can swim in the swiming pool and watching the nearby cathedral, you can play tennis in the center of the town and yet enjoy in the tranquility.
Address: Salata Hill
Directions: From the main quare, Cesarceva street - Vla?ka street - Slosserove stube (staircase), and at the end of it there is ?alata Sport Centre.
More Reviews (249)
- See All Park Zrinjevac XXL
- See All 06.02.16. Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All Old bike as a bilboard
- See All Rent a city bike
- See All Among top 5 restaurants in Croatia
- See All Gornji grad - Gradec - Gric
- See All Kaptolska kurija - Kaptol nr. 2
- See All Climate in Zagreb
- See All Youngsters like it alot
- See All The statue of August Senoa
- See All This is not a trap tip
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels