"Ski in Moscow and around" Moscow Sports & Outdoors Tip by Pablos_new
Moscow Sports & Outdoors: 28 reviews and 57 photos
There are a lot of places for Skiing and snowboarding in Moscow and around.
Some good hills in Moscow:
1) "Kant" park near Nagornaya metro st. - known as Moscow Alps - popular place almost in a center of Moscow with ski school and rent services (on photo)
2) Vorobjev Hills near Moscow University - only hill with rope tow and chair lift
3) Krylatskoe - many lifts, many slopes, rent service - also very popular place
4) Uzkoe - just one lift with a couple of slopes, rent service
Slopes length rarely exceed 0,5km, height of Moscow hills vary from 30 to 60 m.
Near Moscow (just 60 km to the north) there is better place for skiing (but this will be an other tip soon) ;-)))
Equipment: Most places for skiing have rent services with all modern equipment.
Address: m st Nagornaya
More Reviews (66)
- See All Comandante Che Guevara
- See All Skyline of Moscow City
- See All From SVO to the Red Square
- See All Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- See All 01.08.2008 - Solar Eclipse
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels