"Clare Valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Things to Do Tip by darthmilmo
Australia Things to Do: 1,336 reviews and 2,265 photos
Clare Valley is a beautiful wine growing region in Australia located just south of the Flinders Ranges and North of Adelaide. The vineyards here are world renown. The vineyard industry in the region was started by an Irishman, who developed it from scratch. He was then joined by others who stated their own vineyards.
We visited the Seven Hill Cellars vineyard, which is owned and operated by Jesuits. We had lunch at the premises. We then took part of a wine tasting. The wine from this vineyard was rather good so I bought a bottle of wine with Lynda to share later that evening. Continuing on our drive south, I was amazed by the perfect timing of the season. As it was spring, all around us there were beautiful wild flowers. The most beautiful ones were the blue flowers that lived on a hill just a few meters away from the vineyard.
More Things to Do in Australia (89)
More Reviews (159)
- See All Royal Flying Doctors
- See All Surfing
- See All Best Souvenir Bargains on Sydney
- Don't forget the CASH!
- See All Banana Plantations in the most unlikely...
- See All Melbourne Trolley
- See All Deadly Marine Stingers
- See All One Day Rushed Trips to the Great...
- See All Southern Cross
- See All Traditional Pub Stays are the best
- See All Outback diner
- See All Magnetic or Meridian Termite Mound
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels