"Devil's Marbles" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Things to Do Tip by darthmilmo
Australia Things to Do: 1,336 reviews and 2,265 photos
We left Tennant Creek soon after and headed to the cream of the crop, Devil's Marbles. These are a set of boulder rocks that are located in the middle of nowhere. They hold a deep aboriginal significance as well. Many Aboriginals stopped here to perform ceremonies. These strange looking boulders defiantly stand out on the middle of the Outback. As a matter of fact, there are two of them that do resemble Marbles. Early explorers came to the same conclusion and as the land around it is yellowish-red they called it Devil's Marbles. It's a nice site for sure. We did a few walks and stuff.
More Things to Do in Australia (89)
More Reviews (159)
- See All Royal Flying Doctors
- See All Surfing
- See All Best Souvenir Bargains on Sydney
- Don't forget the CASH!
- See All Banana Plantations in the most unlikely...
- See All Melbourne Trolley
- See All Deadly Marine Stingers
- See All One Day Rushed Trips to the Great...
- See All Southern Cross
- See All Traditional Pub Stays are the best
- See All Outback diner
- See All Magnetic or Meridian Termite Mound
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels