"Rainbow beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Things to Do Tip by darthmilmo
Australia Things to Do: 1,336 reviews and 2,265 photos
Rainbow beach is an ideal place to relax for a few days before or after seeing Frasier Is. Just spend the day walking through the famous colored sands and cliffs along the beach. The name of the town, Rainbow beach, is named after this colorful combination of sands. I walked along most of the way until the last colored cliff. Then I made my way back, instead of walking all the way back, I went up the Carlo Sand blow, which offers a great view of Rainbow Beach on one end, and Frasier Island and Harvey bay on the other. It’s a perfect place to relax.
More Things to Do in Australia (89)
More Reviews (159)
- See All Royal Flying Doctors
- See All Surfing
- See All Best Souvenir Bargains on Sydney
- Don't forget the CASH!
- See All Banana Plantations in the most unlikely...
- See All Melbourne Trolley
- See All Deadly Marine Stingers
- See All One Day Rushed Trips to the Great...
- See All Southern Cross
- See All Traditional Pub Stays are the best
- See All Outback diner
- See All Magnetic or Meridian Termite Mound
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels