Various: "If You Have Expensive Taste" Brantford Restaurant Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Restaurants: 12 reviews and 3 photos
Arlington Hotel - You pay for the atmosphere.
Devlin's Country Bistro - Small portions and tres expen$ive!
Fairchilds Cafe - Located in the 'upper' class North End area.
John Peel Restaurant - Located near our finest arts theatre.
The Olde School Restaurant - The Queen dined here. Enough said.
Favorite Dish: I have never dined at any of the above restaurants. Having lived in Brantford for a good part of my life - these are just things you come to know.
Comparison: most expensive
More Reviews (43)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All Thriving Theatre, Arts & More
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013