"Kanata Village" Brantford Things to Do Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Things to Do: 16 reviews and 11 photos
Visit a 17th century Iroquoian village and Interpretive Centre, complete with longhouse and palisade. Listen to First Nations guides weave history as seen through our eyes. Half day, full day and overnight programs available. Restaurant and gift shop on-site. Located on Trans Canada Trail.
Address: 440 Mohawk Street
More Reviews (38)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels