"Madlener House - 4 W. Burton Place (1902)" Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Chicago General: 445 reviews and 517 photos
Favorite thing: Known as the Albert Madlener House, this is a notable example of the Prairie Style, dating from 1902. It's the work of architect Hugh Garden. This handsome and well-preserved house is now home to the Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in Fine Arts.
More Reviews (143)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Cocktails without tears
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels