"Hollywood cinema" Vancouver Off The Beaten Path Tip by ct-bound
Vancouver Off The Beaten Path: 304 reviews and 507 photos
Every night, 2 first-run movies for $5. Great cheap entertainment, in the heart of the trendy part of Kitsilano. And if that's not cheap enough for you, every Monday, it's only $3.50!!
On 3123 West Broadway, a few blocks west of MacDonald St. Anywhere along Broadway, you can catch the #9 bus to take you there.
And, for a little extra at the snack bar, you can get real melted butter on your popcorn!!
More Reviews (34)
- See All Good Canadian Food
- See All Snow sports
- See All Something cool to do...
- See All Gastown - not so great
- See All Getting around the downtown core
- See All Everything in One place
ct-bound's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels