Two hotels near the international airport: "FOR "OVERNIGHTERS" (Am I making up that word?)" Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Hotel Tip by carolinaEspada

Caracas Hotels: 52 reviews and 36 photos

"Sleep" by Salvador Dali
by carolinaEspada

Many tourists come to Venezuela, arrive at the Simon Bolivar International Airport and the very next day depart to Margarita Island, or Los Roques, or Canaima, or Los Andes, etc through the national airport (that is attached to the international one).

So... everybody has to spend one night in Caracas.

Well, I just stoped in a travel agency near by and asked them if there were any hotels near the airport.

Yes they are! At least two of them!

Unique Qualities: 1. HAMPTON
phone number: 58-212-3317011

phone number: 58-212-3502500

The unfriendly girl at the tourist agency didnt give any more information. Period.

Muchas gracias...

Whenever I have time, I will find out about these places. I shouldent be posting this, I should investigate first. But there are 3 VT members coming to Venezuela and they need this information now. I will update and improve a.s.a.p.

In # 6. Satisfaction and # 7 Price Per Person, and # 8 Comparative Price, I'm going to mark "not aplicable" just because I dont know anything about these places, but if they are mentioned in a travel agency they cant be bad... and it is just for the night...

Address: "Somewheeeere over the..." No, somewhere near the airport.
Directions: It could be a 5-10 minutes ride from the airport. Instead, comming to Caracas, it requires half an hour (or even more depending the rush hour and the traffic jam). But check my TAXI DANGER warning!!!
othercontact: 58-212-3502500
Phone: 58-212-3317011
Theme: Hotel

• Written Feb 4, 2004

carolinaEspada Lives Here!

“Sooner or later I will be back to VT. First I have to upgrade my computer. I cant read your emails, nor "forum"...”

Have you been to Caracas?