"Six Nations Reservation" Brantford Off The Beaten Path Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Brantford is located near one of Canada's largest Iroquois reserves, the Six Nations. Composed of the Mohawk, Cayuga, Oneida, Onondaga, Tuscarora and Senecas. While most of the museums are located in Brantford, a drive out to the reservation itself is worth the 15 minute trip. Be sure to visit Iroqrafts! http://www.iroqrafts.com/ This place will knock your socks off with a unique and affordable shopping experience. Most people drive out to the reserve for cheap cigarettes but don't surpass their tourism/museum centre and gift shops.
More Off The Beaten Path in Brantford (1)
More Reviews (46)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All Thriving Theatre, Arts & More
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013