On The Grand Bed and Breakfast: "Breathtaking Views" Brantford Hotel Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Hotels: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Located in the desirable Tutela Heights area, this b&b is conveniently located near beautiful hiking trails, the Bell Homestead, Six Nations Native Reservation and uptown Brantford.
Unique Qualities: Elegance and convenience at an affordable price. Would be a great spot for honeymooners or seniors looking for a peaceful and tasteful experience.
Address: 119 Tutela Heights Road
Comparison: about average
Directions: Tutela Heights area. Located just south of Brantford, follow the signs to the Bell Homestead and we are located 400 metres east.
Phone: (519) 752-2972
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
More Hotels in Brantford (1)
More Reviews (46)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All Thriving Theatre, Arts & More
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Explore the World
- Freeport District
- Provincie Zeeland Hotels
- Lichtenbusch Hotels
- Cookeville Hotels
- Odessa Hotels
- Opstina Resen
- Spisska Nova Ves
- Mönchengladbach Hotels
- Presque Isle State Park
- Isola Monte Isola
- Collins Bay Hotels
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013