"Alexander Graham Bell Homestead" Brantford Things to Do Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Things to Do: 16 reviews and 11 photos
No trip to Brantford can be really complete without visiting the Bell Homestead. This is the former home of Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone.
Tour the facility with staff who are dressed in 19th Century costumes and have a light lunch in the Homestead cafe, or, bring a lunch as picnic tables are nearby.
Cost: $4 adult
$3.25 students & seniors
Free for children under 6
Hours: Tuesday through Sunday
Address: 94 Tutela Heights Road
Directions: Map provided on their website. All area locals will be able to point you in the right direction.
Phone: (519) 756-6220
More Reviews (38)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013