"Springing the Blues Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Major Music Festivals & Events Tip by HSC123
Major Music Festivals & Events, Jacksonville: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Favorite thing: Florida's largest free outdoor blues festival, the George's Music Springing the Blues Festival has quickly earned a reputation for itself by showcasing top blues artists. Drawing fans from throughout the region, Springing the Blues has even been filmed for airing on public television stations around the country. The festival is held near the beginning of spring at the new oceanfront Seawalk Pavillion in Jacksonville Beach.
For more information on the George's Music Springing the Blues Festival call 904.270.2220.
More General in Jacksonville (13)
More Reviews (133)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Independence Day Fireworks
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
- See All St. Johns Town Center's landscaped Town...
- See All Intracoastal Waterway: Jacksonville's...
- See All Mathews Bridge
- See All A city that loves fireworks
- Beach Casual
Been to Jacksonville?Share your travels with the world!
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels