"Jacksonville Jazz Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Major Music Festivals & Events Tip by HSC123
Major Music Festivals & Events, Jacksonville: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Favorite thing: This acclaimed annual festival attracts some of the biggest names in jazz to Jacksonville every April. Once held in the fall at Metropolitan Park, the festival moved to the spring a couple years ago and now takes advantage of a variety of venues like the Florida Theatre and the Ritz Theatre, in addition to the main event at Metropolitan Park. While the festival celebrates music, artists of another type also compete each year to win the official Jacksonville Jazz Festival poster design contest. Prints of the winning design are not only used to promote the event but also become local collectors' items.
For information on the Jacksonville Jazz Festival call 904.630.3690.
More General in Jacksonville (13)
More Reviews (133)
- See All Jacksonville's Beach Town Center
- See All Catch some Jacksonville Suns baseball!
- See All Great beach life atmosphere!
- Avoid the Northwest Quadrant of the city
- See All Independence Day Fireworks
- See All Natural beauty and upscale pleasures by...
- See All St. Johns Town Center's landscaped Town...
- See All Intracoastal Waterway: Jacksonville's...
- See All Mathews Bridge
- See All A city that loves fireworks
- Beach Casual
Been to Jacksonville?Share your travels with the world!
HSC123's Related Pages
Have you been to Jacksonville?Share Your Travels