"Photography bar" Top 5 Page for this destination There Cafe Tip by mke1963
There Cafe, Beijing: 1 reviews and 1 photos
There Cafe is one of those places you fall into by accident. It's a small hutong, plastered with the gritty, evocative photographs of the owner. You can while hours away here, just looking through the photo catalogues... even the menu has his hutong and northern China pictures.
A good start to the day with the ham, eggs and toast breakfast and a big mug of coffee.
Friendly place in a little known street with a good number of great cafes, restaurants and bars.
Dress Code: Judging by the fantastic 'nude man in the Forbidden City' photographs, clothing may well be optional!
Address: Nanluoguxiang 97
Directions: Just north of the Long, Long Ago Courtyard.
Nanluoguxiang runs north-south, some 100m east of the Drum Tower.
Phone: 8401 4246
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (141)
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Bento & Berries
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels