"Shows at the Mack" Top 5 Page for this destination Mackenzie Building Performances Tip by fairy_dust
Mackenzie Building Performances, Charlottetown: 1 reviews and 0 photos
The David Mackenzie Building (now The Mack) often has plays and small concerts going on, especially in the summer. It has been renovated recently, and in summer there are lots of shows going on there.
Address: University avenue
Directions: Across the Street from Province House and the Confederation Court Mall (the Mack Building is on a street corner), close to the Confederation Centre.
More Things to Do in Charlottetown (8)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Hand-crafted soaps and aromatherapy
- See All Day trips outside Charlottetown
- See All If you like sushi...
- See All Culturama and International Tea House
- See All Beer and live music
fairy_dust's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlottetown?Share Your Travels