"Rattlesnake Hill At Night" Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Off The Beaten Path Tip by mcpangie
Reno Off The Beaten Path: 15 reviews and 23 photos
You can see by this picture taken from SR431 to the east of Reno, that Rattlesnake Hill is uninhabited. Looks like an island in the middle of a sea of lights.
More Reviews (45)
- See All National Automobile Museum
- Bringing Home Gifts
- See All Spooky Spots in October
- See All The Ultimate Rush
- See All Come Visit In the Spring
- See All Just When You Think It Is Spring
- See All Jan 2005 - We Had Winter
- Visiting During Hot August Nights?
- See All Idlewild Swimming Pool
- See All Reno's Newest Dining Option - May 2004
- See All Shopping For A Hermit Crab?
Been to Reno?Share your travels with the world!
mcpangie's Related Pages
Have you been to Reno?Share Your Travels