Club Cal-Neva: "Poker Table Frequented By Locals" Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Nightlife Tip by mcpangie
Reno Nightlife: 27 reviews and 44 photos
The poker table at the Club Cal-Neva is frequented by many individuals that I know who would rather play poker at a table than at a machine. I've watched, I like machines myself.
Address: Center Street Goes Beneath Their Walkway
More Reviews (49)
- See All National Automobile Museum
- Bringing Home Gifts
- See All The Ultimate Rush
- See All Day Trip To Lassen Volcanic National...
- See All Come Visit In the Spring
- See All Just When You Think It Is Spring
- See All Jan 2005 - We Had Winter
- Visiting During Hot August Nights?
- See All Idlewild Swimming Pool
- See All Reno's Newest Dining Option - May 2004
- See All Shopping For A Hermit Crab?
Been to Reno?Share your travels with the world!
mcpangie's Related Pages
Have you been to Reno?Share Your Travels