L'Osteria de Forno: "Buon appetito!" L'Osteria Del Forno Tip by karenincalifornia
L'Osteria Del Forno, San Francisco: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Great tiny little Italian bistro (only 28 seats) in North Beach. Staff is Italian. Owned by two Italian women from Varese and Bologna. Long lines at lunch. Get there before noon or after 1pm. No reservations. No credit cards accepted. Lunch and dinner.
Favorite Dish: Delicious antipasto, foccacio sandwiches, pizza, pasta. Save room for tiramisu.
Pay no attention to that cop busting the guys in the corner of this picture. We don't. Seriously, North Beach is very safe.
Address: 519 Columbus
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: North Beach: On Columbus between Green and Union
Phone: (415) 982-1124
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in San Francisco (18)
More Reviews (51)
- See All BART
- See All Farmers in the Big City
- See All Always a cause
- See All Chinatown
- See All Shopping Cart Population Explosion
- See All Take a long walk on a long pier
- See All Panoramic views from Corona Heights
- See All Great theatre in a fun community
- Pier 39 - This is a FAKE Pier!
- See All Go Ape
- Small Hotels in San Francisco
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels