"Metropolitan Cathedral" Top 5 Page for this destination Metropolitan Cathedral Tip by IIGUANA
Metropolitan Cathedral, Santiago: 17 reviews and 38 photos
The Metropolitan Cathedral is located at the Plaza de Armas, Santiago's main square. It's downtown. This cathedral has the typical colonial spanish arquitecture, and the inside is quite amazing.
Address: Plaza de Armas
Directions: Take line 5 of the subway (connections with line 1 and line 2) and get off in Plaza de Armas station
More Reviews (30)
- See All BEST HOSTEL IN SANTIAGO
- See All Best pizzas near Bellas Artes
- See All Lost? Get a map!!!
- See All Andean Crafts
- See All Money Exchange in the street
- See All MICROS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels