"For those looking for Eva Peron" Eva Peron Tip by wadekorzan
Eva Peron, Buenos Aires: 15 reviews and 24 photos
Though you cannot visit the building, it's nice to see because it was a very important one during the reign of Eva (oops, I mean Juan) Peron. Nowadays the building is the College of Engineering, but in former times it was the building used for the Eva Peron Foundation. Built in the 1940's in the German neoclassical style, the Eva Peron Foundation was a foundation to help the poor and needy, someting for which Evita is famous.
Address: Paseo Colon, not far from Plaza de Mayo
More Things to Do in Buenos Aires (26)
More Reviews (48)
- See All A good parilla in Palermo, a locals...
- See All Great hotel, great location, great price
- See All Museum ship Fragata Sarmiento
- See All Watermelons on the go
- See All how to recognize the subway entrance
wadekorzan's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels