"St-Gummarus church" Top 5 Page for this destination Lier Things to Do Tip by Maeve_81
Lier Things to Do: 104 reviews and 174 photos
This is one of the most beautiful Brabant gothic-style churches of the world!
Locals call the tower 'Peperbus' (i.e. pepper mill) because of its shape. The lower part is gothic, the middle baroque and the upper part is roccoco.
Inside the church you'll find a beautiful baroque pulpit, stained glasses, a decorated chorus, a copy of the Turin shroud and the relic shrine of St-Gummarus.
You can visit the church for 1,25 euro :
- Easter - october : 10-12 am + 2-5 pm
- november - Easter : 10 am - 4 pm
You can visit the tower (buy tickets 14 days in advance e-mail :email@example.com) :
- october 17, 2004 : 2-3 pm
More Reviews (31)
- See All Brand new
- See All The only thai restaurant in Lier
- See All November carnival
- See All Jazzkroegentocht - Pub crawl
- Free busservice
- See All The merge of the rivers