Quigleys Point: "An irish break near Les Halles" Paris Nightlife Tip by Dee22
Paris Nightlife: 667 reviews and 715 photos
This cozy irish pub can be found the Les Halles area and are therefore a nice place to take break from shopping and have a cold irish beer!
I have only been here during the day, but of course it's also possible to go here in the evening where there is live music sometimes.
Dress Code: No dress code here
Address: 5 rue du Jour, 75001 Paris
Directions: Metro: Les Halles
Phone: 01 4508 1704
More Reviews (52)
- See All Good hotel with great location
- See All This is gooood...!
- See All Take a tower-power-nap
- See All Food for homesick americans
- See All Picnic in the outskirts of Paris
- See All Party on with the firemen
Dee22's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels