Key Colony Inn: "MM 54 North of Vaca Cut (Key Colony Beach)" Top 5 Page for this destination Key Colony Inn Tip by grandmaR

Key Colony Inn, Marathon: 1 reviews and 1 photos

Front door on left - T shirt on right and food
by grandmaR

Most people eating here looked like golfers - there is a golf course across the street.

The wait staff wear Tshirts that say "Heaven is when the police are British, the cooks are Italian..." etc.

The restaurant was nicely decorated, with carpet on the ceiling (which had precast concrete beans) to keep down the noise.

Even though we came without reservations, we were seated without any fuss.

Bob likes this restaurant the best of any in Marathon, and we came back and ate here several times including for his birthday.

Favorite Dish: Trying to keep the total bill down, Bob had a bowl of the soup of the day (split pea $2.50) and a serving of lasgna ($11.95) which he couldn't finish and we brought it home and a banana coupe ($3.95)

I had chicken l'orange ($12.95) which was so tender I could cut it with a fork (but I also couldn't finish and had to bring part of it home). With our entrees we got bread, and I had au gratin potatoes. We each also got a salad. I had a chocolate mouse cake for dessert ($3).

The total bill was $46.08 including tip.

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Key Colony Beach
Phone: 305-743-0100
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: American

• Updated Oct 22, 2004

grandmaR Used To Live Here!

“" adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Marathon?