"If you don't speak Français..." Parlez vous francais? Tip by Arial_27
Parlez vous francais?, Paris: 100 reviews and 36 photos
Here are a few useful phrases and sentences that may be helpful if you're visiting Paris:
1. Quelle heure est-il? = What time is it?
2. Je voudrais___s'il vous plait. = I would like___please.
3. Je prends un chocolat chaud = I'll have a hot chocolat
4. Ca coute combien? = How much does this cost?
5. Vous fermez a quelle heure? = What time do you close at?
6. Parlez-vous anglais? = Do you speak English?
7. Prenez vous des cartes de credit? = Do you accept credit cards?
8. Je ne comprends pas = I don't understand
9. Combien = How much
10. Aujourd'hui, demain, hier = Today, tomorrow, yesterday
11. Comment allez-vous = How are you?
12. Merci, pardon, excusez-moi = Thank you, pardon me, excuse me
If you really think you want to learn French, I would recommend the "10 Minutes a Day Series." It helped me learn German, when I bought the German version. They come with stickers, flashcards, and are very easy to learn from. You can buy them at any Chapters, and in most bookstores. They're available in several differnt languages. They cost just under $20 CAN. If you want to order one, here are the numbers. You can also visit their website.
More Local Customs in Paris (1)
More Reviews (17)
- See All Les Catacombes
- See All The one and only
- Mona Lisa's smile
- See All One of Europe's largest Electronic...
Arial_27's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels