"A cruise in Seine River." La Seine Tip by tucha

La Seine, Paris: 95 reviews and 112 photos

Favorite thing: A river cruise on the Seine is an excellent way to discover Paris, the beauty of its bridges and monuments and the richness of its history. Along side visiting the oldest districts of Paris and experiencing a live description of the best views of Paris, this is a must.
The river cruise offers the chance of taking a one hour cruise along the Seine, a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise.
But I only made the cruise without no food..and I think someday when return to Paris, I will make another cruise!! :-)

Fondest memory: For me it's the last thing I did, in the last day , but I suggest to all, to make the cruise in the first day...you can have a panoramic view of almost all the monuments..and a view that you can't have from other places.
After have made the cruise you can go, by foot for a better exploration of all you can view in the boat.

The fondest memory for me , are the vision of passing in front of me, so much history..all the buildings are wonderful..I have no words..you have to see it! :-)

The Eiffel Tower, the Conciergerie, the Hotel de Ville, the Ile de la Cit? with Pont Neuf, Pont Alexandre III...everyting looks even more beautiful seen the the Seine River.

• Updated Jan 6, 2004

“Travel is the best thing to do! :-)”

Have you been to Paris?