"Culinary gifts on a budget" Monoprix Tip by jglsongs
Monoprix, Paris: 21 reviews and 16 photos
If you want to bring back food and wine gifts to friends and family, and are on a budget, instead of the higher-priced gourmet shops, try the supermarkets. They carry wines and liqueurs, pates, mustards, confections, spices and more for half the price. Not only do you save money, you'll feel a little more like a native when you browse the aisles with the locals.
What to buy: For the gourmands in your life, try getting them Fluer de Sel (special salt from Brittany) or Crýme de Marrons (chestnut cream - great for crepes).
Address: All over the city
Theme: Food and Drink
More Shopping in Paris (1)
More Reviews (50)
- See All THE restaurant on the Île-St-Louis
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels