"Is this really in Dublin ? Your kidding..." Top 5 Page for this destination Killiney Tip by sourbugger
Killiney, Dublin: 11 reviews and 15 photos
The coastal area south of Dublin is where all the serious money moves to in this neck of the woods.
If you can ignore the rain, then it's not too difficult to compare Killiney Bay to the Bay of Naples.
The houses have that bright mediterranan wash to them, whilst the semi-tropical plants thrive in the more sheltered coves.
Use the DART, until you see an area (like Dalkey) and go for a wander. You can always walk back to the station, or wander onto the next one - which is unlkely to be more than a couple of miles at most.
More Off The Beaten Path in Dublin (6)
More Reviews (79)
- See All If i don't know the answer....
- See All Get some diesel fumes up the hooter.
- See All Beware....penquins
- See All Saving some money on dublin bus !
- See All maldron - cardiff lane
- See All what's it all about ?
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels