Cafe de la Posada: "Ethnic trendy" Top 5 Page for this destination Comunidad Valenciana Restaurant Tip by rachel_sun

Comunidad Valenciana Restaurants: 35 reviews and 45 photos

ethnic style is my bag
by rachel_sun

The bar was very cosy and had great music playing"nat king cole" and was simply furnished very nice indeed.It was relaxing and i dressed casual.We had a bar snack which was a plate of parma ham with other nibbles for 12 euros and then a sandwich for 2.50 euros and i had 2 glasses of red wine and hubby had a coffee and a diet coke.I then had another red wine ;-)
This bar is very trendy and a great place to spend a night.Prices were slightly dearer than normal but thats because of the surroundings i think.Its well worth paying alittle extra as its a really nice place.

Favorite Dish: We found this bar while walking along the seafront just past Denia port.It is a fairly new place and is a hotel and a bar with a restaurant with seaviews upstairs.I went inside and was blown away.It had been decorated rustic style, ethnic style with beautiful lanterns and chunky ethnic style furniture.I reckon the people bought all their furnishings from my favourite shop in Denia called Rustiko.

I recomend going here for the bar snacks as the atmosphere was very nice and the food very nice.Abit more expensive than normal but well worth the treat i say.Ive not tried the restaurant as yet and will update when i get to try it.

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: La Posada del mar, Plaza Drassanes, 2, 03700 Denia.
Phone: 96643966
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Written Jan 5, 2004

“summer is finally here, yessssssss”

Have you been to Comunidad Valenciana?