"Bruxelles, Brussel: Brussels, the capital city" Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Things to Do Tip by Norali
Belgium Things to Do: 941 reviews and 1,119 photos
a city NOT to discover and love in one day.
Have been living here for years and still enjoy discovering hidden spots, cool pubs, restaurants, unusual museums, interesting people.
I know! An eager traveller should be interested in discovering any place his feet lead him to. Still, I keep on saying that you haven't been to Belgium if you haven't seen Brussels and under-rated cities. Belgium is not only Brugges despite what agencies, tour-operators sell you.
Nightlife is for every age and taste. Brussels surroundings offer enough places for outdoor activities (am not talking about city center, obviously...). Really, the city is including more and more of its inhabitants in its projects. Plus, you meet people from every part of the country here.
Some of my Brussels:
- The Grand-Place with the quaint Hotel de ville;
- Mus?e Charlier, an off beat path experience
- Les Marolles
- Le cercle des voyageurs, where to have a good time with good company
- Many of those Local customs
- Royal park in summer, it surprised me in 2003... ;
- Place Sainte-Catherine and surrounding, more to come about this area, one of my fave;
- Couleur caf?, a world of colours, scents, tastes;
- Le Pr? aux clercs you have to click to read;
- Arcadi, for the quiches and pies;
- Speculoos and butter cookies and the Asian supermarket, click here to read;
- Our Vt meeting on Nov.30;
- My place... some of my friends
More Reviews (58)
- See All Cheese, anyway
- Food, food, food
- See All Landscape of Flanders (Vlaanderen) -...
- See All Carbonnades flamandes
- See All Mus?e d' Arts d?coratifs Fran?ois...
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Belgium?Share Your Travels