"Basilique St-Denis" Basilique Saint Denis Tip by jglsongs
Basilique Saint Denis, Paris: 9 reviews and 10 photos
2 rue de Strasbourg, Place de l'Hıtel-de-Ville, St-Denis. A short mıtro ride outside the Periphique (city limits) is the Basilica of St-Denis, a definite site for a history buff. The cathedral includes the tombs of major historical figures from Charlemagne to Marie Antoinette and close to everyone inbetween.
If you go on a Sunday, across the plaza is a very interesting and bustling marketplace.
othercontact: Mıtro: Basilique St-Denis
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (3)
More Reviews (48)
- See All THE restaurant on the Île-St-Louis
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels