"WALL you need is love..." Montmartre & Sacré Coeur Tip by jglsongs
Montmartre & Sacré Coeur, Paris: 67 reviews and 99 photos
Le Mur de je t'aime (The 'I love you' Wall) is steps from the Abbesses metro stop (Montmartre) in a small park-like square. The left wall of the square is filled with the words "I love you" in pretty much every human language. Nice photo place, good place to sit and regain some energy, great place to kiss.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (3)
More Reviews (48)
- See All THE restaurant on the Île-St-Louis
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels