"Quintessential Marais square" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by jglsongs
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
Marché Ste-Catherine is an OTBP square about a block west of Place des Vosges. Filled with restaurants/cafes, a magic club, a hotel, some boutiques and a hotel yet maintains a very quiet, neighborhood-y atmosphere. (Metro: St-Paul)
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (3)
More Reviews (48)
- See All THE restaurant on the Île-St-Louis
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels