"Don't throw out your RER tickets" Paris Transportation Tip by jglsongs
Paris Transportation: 1,526 reviews and 1,581 photos
Don't discard your RER ticket when you get on the train, because you will need it to get OUT of the turnstile. Also remember- if your ticket is good for the metro (RATP) and RER (dans Paris), then it's only good for the city zones. The airports and Versailles are outside of these zones.
More Transportation in Paris (2)
More Reviews (49)
- See All THE restaurant on the ╬le-St-Louis
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels