"Polar Bear Swim" Polar Bear Swim Tip by sunnywong
Polar Bear Swim, Vancouver: 2 reviews and 1 photos
The Annual Polar Bear Swim takes place in the first day of every year at English Bay, Vancouver. Costumes are the highlights of this event.
More Local Customs in Vancouver (1)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Stanley Park
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Burrard Bridge
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels