"Dionysiou Areopagitou and Apostolou Pavlou Streets" Athens Favorite Tip by amsterdam_vallon
Athens General: 349 reviews and 363 photos
Favorite thing: What's is very unique about athens is the Dionysiou Areopagitou and Apostolou Pavlou Streets who has been transformed in pedestrain walkway. You can by those to street make the complete tour around the acropolis.
Fondest memory: Walking...taking a coffee...walking....!!
More Reviews (69)
- See All Typical Taverna (III)
- See All Archeological Exhibits and Sights
- See All Mosque of the lower fountain
- Night Walking
- See All Buying Souvenirs
- Going to the Flea Market!!!
- See All Taking a picture next to the guards!!!
- See All Profitis Ilias cave
- The Athens Marathon
- Athens hot or cold in november??
- A budget hotel at the foot of the...
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels