"New City Cathedrals" Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by hunterV
Luhansk Off The Beaten Path: 47 reviews and 229 photos
St.Vladimir's Cathedral in Gorky Square is one of the newly built cathedrals in the city.
The construction has lasted for ten years.
It was dedicated in the fall of 2003 by the Ukrainian President and is not completed yet.
The interior and the surrounding park are not ready yet.
The cathedral is famous for its fifteen domes.
More Off The Beaten Path in Luhansk (44)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Alexeyev Block Monuments
- See All French Style Restaurant
- See All Orthodox Chapels
- See All The Worst Asphalted Road
- See All Luhansk-Moscow-Luhansk
- See All Popular with Young People
hunterV's Related Pages
Have you been to Luhansk?Share Your Travels