"Treasure Island" Treasure Island Hotel - Casino Tip by Erin74
Treasure Island Hotel - Casino, Las Vegas: 64 reviews and 116 photos
...after The Venetian, continue on to Treasure Island...
Treasure Island has only a few things worth checking out:
1. The pirate show that takes place outside the hotel is fun, especially for kids. It is performed six times a night. The show has pyrotechnics and stunts and features a battle between two pirate ships. The show takes place every 90 minutes Sun.-Thurs. 5:30-10, Fri.-Sat. 5:30-11:30. Be sure to get there early to get a good view.
2. Mystere, the Cirque du Soleil show is one of the better shows in Las Vegas. I still think that O at Bellagio is better, but Mystere is also great. Tickets for Mystere are $95.00 and are available up to three months in advance.
Address: 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: It is found on the west side of Las Vegas Blvd., between the Mirage and Fashion Show Mall.
Phone: (702) 894-7111
More Reviews (17)
- Moorea: The Adults-only pool at Mandalay...
- See All An Oasis on the Strip: Mandalay Bay
- See All Voodoo Cafe
- The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
Erin74's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels