"The Venetian" The Venetian Hotel & Casino Tip by Erin74
The Venetian Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 126 reviews and 272 photos
When in Las Vegas, you'll want to wander up and down the Strip and check out all the casinos. Many of them have elaborate gaming floors, shopping centers and attractions. I think that The Venetian is an excellent place to start. One of the best and most interesting hotels in Las Vegas, The Venetian offers lots to see and do.
Things to do and see at The Venetian:
1. Take a gondola ride: Head down to the Venetian shops and buy a ticket to ride in one of the gondolas. This is especially nice if you're in Vegas with a significant other. Be sure to tip your Gondolier!
2. Check out the Grand Canal Shoppes. Not only will you find lots of stores to explore, but there are also performers scattered around the area putting on little shows for the tourists. Check out the recreation of St. Mark's Square.
3. Eat gelato: There is a great gelato shop near the gambling floor, not far from the lobby. Almost as good as the stuff you'd get in Italy!
4. Check out the Guggenheim Heritage Museum.
5. Outside, there is a Madame Tussaud's wax museum. This isn't really my thing, but it's certainly an option.
Address: 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: Across the street from Mirage.
More Reviews (17)
- Moorea: The Adults-only pool at Mandalay...
- See All An Oasis on the Strip: Mandalay Bay
- See All Voodoo Cafe
- The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace
Erin74's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels