"National Archaeological Museum of Athens" National Archeological Museum Tip by amsterdam_vallon
National Archeological Museum, Athens: 66 reviews and 119 photos
It is the most important archaeological museum in Greece and one of the richest in the world concerning ancient Greek art. Its collections are representative of all the cultures that flourished in Greece.
The museum contains collections of :
- Prehistoric items
- Pottery and Minor art
- Egyptian Art
To see a resume of the collection, follow this link: Follow the guide
The National Archaeological Museum will be closed from October 1st 2002 until June 2004 due to renovation works.
Full admission : 6 euro
(students from countries outside the E.U., citizens of the E.U. aged over 65) : 3 euro
Summer hours :
Winter Hours :
Tuesday- Sunday: 08.30-15.00
Address: Patission 44 St, Athens
Phone: +30-210-8217717, 8217724
More Things to Do in Athens (47)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Stay in touch with the VT community
- See All Typical Taverna (III)
- See All Archeological Exhibits and Sights
- Night Walking
- See All Buying Souvenirs
- Going to the Flea Market!!!
- See All Taking a picture next to the guards!!!
- See All Profitis Ilias cave
- The Athens Marathon
- Athens hot or cold in november??
- A budget hotel at the foot of the...
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels