"Watch or Play Baseball" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Sports & Outdoors Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Sports & Outdoors: 9 reviews and 19 photos
The Japanese love baseball. In fact, they love it so much that some Japanese people think that baseball was invented by Japan. The Japanese baseball experience is a bit different but, worth seeing. If you get a chance you ought to go to a baseball game here. Perhaps, watch the Tokyo Giants play!!! But, better yet, why not play baseball rather than simply watch it. So my friends and I put together a baseball team.
There are actually 2 foreign baseball teams in Niigata. We play for the fun of it, but we also practice seriously. Overall, as a team we're not bad. We've won most of our games this year and even beat Niigata's 5th most powerful baseball team in a close game. Not bad for a bunch of gaigin!
Equipment: Naturally, you need a glove, a bat, a team, and baseballs.
Uniforms are optional, but you'll be taken more seriously if you have one.
By the way, if you're serious about baseball consider joining and playing with us.
We're always looking for new blood.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (96)
- See All Delivery Pizza or to go
- See All Niigata Airport
- See All One of My Favorite Nightlife Spots
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels