"Tower of the Winds -south and southwest sides" Tower of the Winds Tip by amsterdam_vallon
Tower of the Winds, Athens: 18 reviews and 31 photos
On this picture, you can see a close-up of the north side of the tower of the winds.
On the right
- Notos (south) is the bearer of rain, emptying a pitcher of water.
On the left
- Lips (southwest) holds the aphlaston (stern ornament) of a ship as he steers.
Address: Roman Agora
Directions: Inside the Roman Agora, Plaka
More Things to Do in Athens (47)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Stay in touch with the VT community
- See All Typical Taverna (III)
- See All Archeological Exhibits and Sights
- Night Walking
- See All Buying Souvenirs
- Going to the Flea Market!!!
- See All Taking a picture next to the guards!!!
- See All Profitis Ilias cave
- The Athens Marathon
- Athens hot or cold in november??
- A budget hotel at the foot of the...
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels