"East Propylon" Ancient Agora Tip by amsterdam_vallon
Ancient Agora, Athens: 116 reviews and 198 photos
The east entrance to the Roman Agora had a row of four Ionic columns made of gray Hymettian marble. It was built in 19-11 B.C.
Directions: Inside the Roman Agora, Plaka
Phone: +30 21 0321 0185
More Things to Do in Athens (47)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Stay in touch with the VT community
- See All Typical Taverna (III)
- See All Archeological Exhibits and Sights
- Night Walking
- See All Buying Souvenirs
- Going to the Flea Market!!!
- See All Taking a picture next to the guards!!!
- See All Profitis Ilias cave
- The Athens Marathon
- Athens hot or cold in november??
- A budget hotel at the foot of the...
amsterdam_vallon's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels