"On a clear day, you can see the Farallon Islands" Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Favorite Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Favorites: 12 reviews and 15 photos
Favorite thing: It's true! The Farallon Islands are some miles off the Pacific coast of the San Francisco Bay area, and are very rarely visible from the shore. On a very clear day, however, you can see them.
This photo was taken on December 28, 2003, on the road over Mt. Vision, on the way to Limentour Beach. Mark is holding a photograph taken of him at the same spot, some 34 years earlier. Cool.
More Favorites in Point Reyes Station (10)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All A gorge in the cliffs along the Coast...
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All Hiking along the Coast Trail
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...
jessicadf's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Point Reyes Station?Share Your Travels