"The Mall in Florence" Top 5 Page for this destination Outlet Mall Tip by mariocibelli
Outlet Mall, Florence: 12 reviews and 6 photos
The Gigli is a mall located about 20 minutes from the train station in the suburb of Sesto Fiorentino. It has about 100 stores and a huge Pathe multiplex cinema. The larger stores include the Panorama Hypermarket, Universo Sport (sporting goods, great store - smaller boutique style shop located next to the Duomo), Coin department store, Leroy and Merlin home store and Media Worls electronics. It comes complete with a large food court and Irish Pub.
While many might argue that you don't come to Italy to go to a mall, but I beg to differ, it is one of the few times that you wil be in a total Italian environment as all the shoppers are Italian, nice way to eacape the tourist masses in downtown Floville (Florence).
The mall is open from 0900 to 2200 from Monday to Saturday.
Directions: You can get there on the public bus number 30 (you transfer on a free shuttle bus) or on the Express bus from the Lazzi depot in Piazza Adua next to the station, near the big corner Mc DOnalds (check out buses under transportation).
More Reviews (59)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels