"Stadsschouwburg, the city theater" Royal Flemish Opera - Koninklijke Vlaamse Opera Tip by Pavlik_NL
Royal Flemish Opera - Koninklijke Vlaamse Opera, Antwerp: 11 reviews and 17 photos
Though Antwerpen has it's royal Flanders Opera-house, this town couldn't do without it's own "schouwburg" or in English: a theatre. The great building is often seen by cardrivers, but not many times by the visitors of the centre. Reason is that it is on the outer ring (the Leien) and therefor out of the walking direction of the masses. Anyway, the building is a wonderful neo-classicistic architecture and holds several halls in which performances are held, varieting from ballet and plays to general performances and conferences (Dutch term for entertainment brought by speech).
More Things to Do in Antwerp (29)
More Reviews (37)
- See All The restaurant with a great atmosphere
- See All What a little research leads to ...
- See All Museum of Mayer-van den Bergh
- See All affordable place for a good night's rest
- See All Mixing styles without esthetics
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels