"Ricciardi Gym - Florence" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Sports & Outdoors Tip by mariocibelli
Florence Sports & Outdoors: 23 reviews and 21 photos
Largest gym (air-conditioned and over 1200 square meters) located in the historic center of Florence. Located in an old Medici family home, there is a plaque above one of the starimasters commemorating the birth of one of the popes on the premises in the 15th century.
Equipment: Stairmasters + Eliptical Trainers
2 Aerobics/Step Studios
Outside garden to relax/take sun in
2 Free weight rooms
Women's weight room and exercise area
Room with Machines
Very friendly and multilingual staff, also members are multicutural as lots of students from around the world.
Costs about 10 Euros for a walk-in visit.
Monday to Friday 900 to 2200
Saturday 900 to 1800
Sunday 1000 to 1400
Address: Borgo Pinti 75
Directions: Just off of the corner of Borgo Pinti and Via della Colonna. 5 minutes from Piazza Santissima Annunziata.
More Reviews (66)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica