""OLV van Genade" the church of the "Leien"" Antwerp Off The Beaten Path Tip by Pavlik_NL
Antwerp Off The Beaten Path: 205 reviews and 233 photos
On the "Leien", the inner ringroads of Antwerpen that used to be the town's defensive canal in medieval times, there are two romainc towers rising up in the air as well. This church is however somewhat older then the Saint Georges (Sint Joris). This is the "Onze Lieve Vrouwe van Genade" or in English "Our dear lady of mercy" church. The church is still having churchmesses on Saturday's and Sundays and has a special relation with the Polish community in Antwerpen.
More Off The Beaten Path in Antwerp (10)
More Reviews (56)
- See All The restaurant with a great atmosphere
- See All What a little research leads to ...
- See All Stadsschouwburg, the city theater
- See All affordable place for a good night's rest
- See All Mixing styles without esthetics
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels